ADVANCED NAVIGATION SYSTEMSun-Moon Lake Low-Carbon project
The advanced navigation pilot is a dashboard system built directly into the vehicle, and equipped with XXI century connected cloud features, such as voice navigation, sightseeing guidance for scenic spots around the lake, weather forecast updates, and the locations of the nearby charging centers for electric vehicles
1 SYSTEM. 2 SCENARIOS
The interface is divided into two sections, one for the driver one for the passenger.
The purpose of the dual screen so to ensure that the driver stays focused on the road,
and the passenger look at the media part of the system, looking for interesting spots to visit,
planning the trip based on the system suggestions, etc.
WORLDWIDE INTERNET RADIO
Thousands of Internet Radio stations in one system.
Variety of styles and genres from
across the world
the system satellite radio, navigation, and GPS
functions designed to be activated touch-free
via voice command feature
Quick navigation to the nearest charging stations tourist destinations,
restaurants, parking lots, and hotels. Scenic areas vocal introductions.
Routs planning function: Time, destinations, and Interest filters available.
The personal guide does it all.
1. Internet connection and registration required
2. Features and Apps availability varies by country. Please check with your local distributor / reseller for features available in your country / territory.
3. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
4. PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
5. Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.